Organizational and content-related realignment of the brand communication of the Süddeutsche Zeitung (SZ).
- Workshops to develop a target image for future SZ brand communication.
- Derivation of concrete implications for the organizational structure ("Creative Hub")
- Workshops to define workflows, roles & tasks in the Creative Hub
- Derivation of requirements for external communication experts and implementation partners
- Sparring for the design of the tendering process
Sparring in the formulation of
Conception of a creative hub consisting of internal and external organizational units for the realization of an effective SZ brand communication.
IN COOPERATION WITH
Head of Brand and Verticals
Cooperation since 2022
The Süddeutsche Zeitung (SZ) is the largest national largest national quality daily newspaper in Germany. Since 1945, it has been published by Süddeutsche Zeitung GmbH, which is part of the Süddeutscher publishing house, in Munich.